- Advanced critical care
- Doctor staffed 24 hours
- Pain management
- Nutritional support; stomach, nasogastric & jejunostomy feeding tubes
- Total & partial parenteral nutrition
- Blood gas machine analysis
- Cancer chemotherapy
- Transfusion medicine
- Oxygen therapy
- Ventilator supportive care
- Medical treatment of fungal rhinitis
- Continuous ECG monitoring
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Radioiodine I-131 for Hyperthyroidism
The goal of the Miami Veterinary Specialists is to make the experience for our clients as stress-free as possible.
To make an appointment for your cat or dog please call (305) 665-2820.
When you call, a scheduling staff member will assist you. A referral to the Miami Veterinary Specialists can be requested by your veterinarian as well. If it is not possible to keep a scheduled appointment, please contact the scheduling staff at least 24 hours in advance. If you are going to arrive late, please contact the scheduling staff as soon as possible.